Menopause Made Me Do It by Devon Williamson
It has been ten years since the last reunion of the Crazy Ladies. Menopause has arrived and the ladies are crazier than ever. The mission is to convince Kay, the gun toting tom-boy, to marry Shaun (the guy she once kidnapped and held accountable for the sins of all men).
The five menopausal women are lured to a motel by a kidnapper who has seriously underestimated his prey. A weekend of madness and mayhem ensues as the women seize control and marry the kidnapper off to one of their group.
- Pamela Browne (Allison McCarthy): Obsessively ordered and organised, constantly on the verge of a stress attack
- Dianne Bartlett (Shannon Bagley): Speaks her mind without engaging any of the few brain cells that she processes
- Kay Wilkes (Bilynda Senner): Brash, rough around the edges, a gun-collecting chocoholic
- Rachel Simpkin (Jody Thornburg): Travel writer, had a teenage pregnancy by Shaun
- Sandy (Jodie Thole): A Minister of the Church
- Shaun Phillips (James Lafontaine): Former high school football star. The years have not been good to him
- April 26 & 27, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- April 27 & 28, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
Click on the images below to tour our website.